Bill Carnazzo has stepped down as our UARF President and we want to thank him for his many efforts working on issues of importance to the watershed. We expect that as he continues to live in the watershed and fish our streams and creeks he will always be working (in one way or another) to improve, enhance, restore and protect the many features that make this area so unique. Thanks for your past and future help Bill! Tight lines and Happy Trails…
News & Events
- Reclaiming the Sierra 2017
- River Clean Ups
- Two New Wild Trout and Wild & Scenic River Interpretive Panels
- UARF expands The Sierra Fund’s “Gold Country Angler Survey” to Folsom Lake and Lake Natoma
- Upper American River Board Meetings
- We wish to thank Bill Carnazzo for his years representing UARF at the PCWA FERC relicensing meetings and for his efforts to regulate dredge mining activities in the Sierra Nevada watersheds. We will miss your guidance and advice Bill, but we wish you the best as you continue supporting the issues of the Upper American River Watersheds.