Proposal: Middle Fork American River Restoration Project – Tahoe National Forest Feb 17, 2011
News & Events
- Reclaiming the Sierra 2017
- River Clean Ups
- Two New Wild Trout and Wild & Scenic River Interpretive Panels
- UARF expands The Sierra Fund’s “Gold Country Angler Survey” to Folsom Lake and Lake Natoma
- Upper American River Board Meetings
- We wish to thank Bill Carnazzo for his years representing UARF at the PCWA FERC relicensing meetings and for his efforts to regulate dredge mining activities in the Sierra Nevada watersheds. We will miss your guidance and advice Bill, but we wish you the best as you continue supporting the issues of the Upper American River Watersheds.